There's so much more you can do with Plus!
- Create Pooled Objectives to tie together in one place common objectives from multiple Scorecards
- Attachments and URL Links are used to keep resources handy
- Effort lets you attribute a T-shirt size when planning, so during review you can compare and learn.
- Start and End dates give you a simple way to inform other teams about the scheduling of your work, and includes a tailored View.
- Propose an objective to another team. Play nice!
Richer details on your objectives make for richer conversations about the work.
Initiatives are used to tie together work that doesn't fit neatly into one period boundaries so you can track their progress.
- Setup, align to, and various reporting functions are included in the Plus subscription
- The "Objective Count by Initiative" report is included, giving you a quick look at the amount of effort aligned to this initiative.
- The "Objectives by Initiative" report is included to allow you to drill in the objectives aligned the initiative.
- A "Convert to Initiative" action is available on Objectives for when you realize the work will take more than one period.
Initiatives smooth out the fits and starts that accompany quarterly objectives
Achieving goals is a principle focus of business, so of course MyObjectives fully supports goal creation and alignment.
- The "Objective Goal Alignment" report lets a Plus subscriber see the alignment of work to goals across the organization.
- The "Scorecard Goal Alignment" report shows how the work of a scorecard is lining up against your goals.
Goal reporting in Plus makes your awareness simple
Measures provide structured and automatic update of progress values on an objective.
- Configuring a measure is a Plus feature
- Identifying an objective as using a particular measure provides consistency in automated progress value recording.
- Adding values on a Measure takes the guesswork out of determining progress, and can be automated.
- Plus the tailored Measures View on your Scorecard is available.
Take the subjective out of objective with MyObjectives Plus
Feeling ready to begin customizing your MyObjectives setup for your culture?
- Adapt the range of objectives needed on a Scorecard in order to be awarded the Draft Objectives badge.
- Adapt the names used for the Priority levels, the Progress levels, the Role names, and the S.M.A.R.T. term names.
- Adapt the name of the time period you work at. Our default is "Quarter" but some teams plan work by the month, and even a few by the week.
Look at the ROI calculator: Arguably, MyObjectives pays for itself!