Multiple languages available
MyObjectives 2.0 becomes available internationally to the 500 million people worldwide who natively speak Spanish, German, Italian and UK English. The software is now available across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Improved game components
Ramping up the fun factor, players now have better scorecard functionality, real-time dashboards that show the team’s progress, and more compelling images that drive employee engagement.
Real-time communication between teams
A new messaging platform allows real-time communication between teams working on the same project. Players can message other players, too, whether it’s to celebrate an awesome result or to contribute some timely info. Also, teams can now integrate data into MyObjectives from other systems, such as Google Analytics.
- New Quick Navigation feature allows users to navigate anywhere with MyObjectives
- Actions and Reports dropdown menus have been streamlined
- Users can now delete/edit objectives in Do phase, with notifications being sent to all players related to that objective
- MyObjectives now automatically saves a user’s custom view
- Added visibility to your objectives on both the Scorecard and the My Work pages
- More editing options are available within objectives
- Easier access to functionalities within objectives
- Objectives now have an Actions link
- Propose to another team
- Convert to a Goal, Initiative, or Task
- Send a message to another team member
- Users can now add Tasks to objectives
- Objectives are now assigned ID numbers
- Users have a Notification system where they can message other players
- Notifications for edits on objectives will only be sent during Do and Review phases
- Role assignment has been redesigned based on customer feedback
- Administrative users now have the ability to set a player’s account to inactiveWith your MyObjectives subscription, you always have access to new features as soon as they’re released.